My Second Book is Now Out: "Stitching SLO"


 Hot Off the Presses: "Stitching SLO"

•Filled with 14 of my fiber art/mixed media pieces, “Stitching SLO” is now available for purchase.
•I am an illustrator who uses fabric to create interpretive artworks inspired by various geographic locations. The extraordinary landscape of the Central California coast has offered countless opportunities to pursue this personal exploration. From butterfly reserves to ancient rock formations, from land to sea, from diverse plant and animal life and from the marks left by humans both ancient and modern, the Central California coast is a treasure trove to spark the imagination. I hope my art will inspire you to look at this unique area through new eyes.
•Join me in learning about the varied landscape of San Luis Obispo County while enjoying my art.

Comments